Now taking 2023-2024 Memberships and Renewals
CURRENT MEMBERS: 153
Anyone who joins ILHS PTSA through Jan. 2nd will be entered into a drawing to win an ILHS T-shirt and drawstring bag!
When you join the PTSA, you are joining a community of people that encourages student achievement and enriches their learning environment. We believe in building partnerships between families and our school and together, we can make a difference!
- Have a say in how PTSA funds are spent, what programs & activities are supported, and so much more.
- Learn the latest ILHS information via PTSA meetings and communications.
- Connect with other ILHS families, staff & students.
- Add your voice to the largest child advocacy organization in the state, the Washington State PTA, and in the country, National PTA.
- Enjoy benefits/discounts at places like FedEx Office, Office Depot, Silverwood Theme Park, and more!
2023-2024 Membership Levels
- Individual (1) Adult Membership - $15
- Dual (2) Adult Memberships - $25
- Student Membership - $10
- ILHS Teacher/Staff Membership - $10
We now have two ways to join ILHS PTSA! You can join online using your credit card or link your bank account through our secure portal OR you can download the 2023-2024 ILHS PTSA hardcopy membership form and mail the completed form with check/cash to ILHS PTSA, PO Box 11, Bothell WA 98041
In addition to your membership, please consider donating to our Raising for Ravens PTSA fundraiser.
- Raising for Ravens is a direct donation fundraiser. It will take the generosity of you and others to help us work towards our purpose in supporting Innovation Lab High School and its unique vision of expeditionary learning. A suggested donation of $40 per family directly benefits ILHS students by funding future activities, programs, and events, but we are grateful for donations of any amount!
Many corporations – large and small (Microsoft, Boeing, Costco, etc.) – will match donations made to non-profit organizations like ours! Please check with your HR department to take advantage of this amazing program!
Remember – ILHS PTSA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all donations (including membership!) are tax deductible. Receipts for tax purposes are available upon request.
Request A Membership "Scholarship"
ILHS PTSA provides completely confidential membership "scholarships" to individuals facing financial hardship. Membership scholarships are dependent on availability of subsidized funds. Please use this form to request this option if needed. We do not want money to prevent you from being part of your PTSA!